Pure Lavender-Lemongrass-Lemon or Orange Essential Oils
Pure Lavender-Lemongrass-Lemon or Orange Essential Oil
Lavender Essential oil blends well with Bergamot, Black pepper, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary sage, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lemon, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Marjoram, Oakmoss, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pine, Ravensara, Rose, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme, Vetiver essential oils
Benefits of Essential Oil Blends:
- Lavender and Lemongrass essential oil blend offers aromatherapy benefits. Gentle lavender is known to be calming & balancing, while lemongrass’ citrus scent is known to be uplifting & cleansing. Diffuse 3-4 drops of each essential oils.
- Lavender and Lemon essential oil blend recipes offers benefits in hand cream by mixing beeswax, borax & almond oil. Lemon essential oils is a great disinfectant, and by adding lavender to your household cleaner, it will enhance the scent of your cleaner. Diffuse 2 drops of Lavender, 2 drops of Peppermint and 2 drops of Lemon essential oils provide relief to cough, sore throat and nasal congestion.
- For a more soothing citrus aroma, diffuse 3 drops of Lavender, 3 drops of Ylang Ylang and 3 drops of Orange essential oils
- Diffuse 2 drops of Lemongrass, 2 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Eucalyptus essential oils for better relief of flu and sinus
- Diffuse 3 drops of Orange & 3 drops of Lavender essential oils for calming effect.
Our Essential Oils are 100% pure. However, we do NOT recommend the ingestion of essential oils. They are highly concentrated and have the capacity to cause serious damage if used internally without the necessary expertise required. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or having a medical condition, consult a doctor before use.